Confirmed and Probable Cases
Emergency Order Under MCL 333.2253 - Reporting of Confirmed and Probable Cases of COVID-19 at Schools (Effective October 12, 2020)
“Masks would be required for both staff and students, indoors regardless off vaccine status, except with medical/religious exemptions in DeTour Area Schools District. Listed in either a “high” or “substantial” level of COVID-19 community transmission as identified by state, or local federal health department. Under “moderate” or “low” transmission levels, masks will not be required but optional” - DeTour Area School Board
The best prevention for viruses, such as influenza, the common cold or COVID-19 is to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or upper sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- If you are sick, stay home, and avoid contact with others.
The latest information is available at